At Fitts and Goodwin, we believe pre-construction is key to a successful project.
We offer the following services:
- Design-Build: Identifying the construction and design team best suited for the project.
- Site Analysis and Evaluation: Analyzing prospective properties for soils, conditions, topography, zoning requirements and utilities availability.
- Federal, State and Local regulations: Navigation of permitting requirements.
- Schematic drawings: Develop drawings for accurate budgeting of the project.
- Schematic budgeting: Develop accurate budgets using preliminary drawings and criteria provided by the owner.
- Scheduling: For the design, permitting and construction phases of the project.
- Fast tracking: Identify long-lead items and order during the design and permitting phase of the project.
- Value Engineering: Provide alternative construction techniques and materials to achieve owner needs, while lowering the cost of the project.
- Design documents: Once the owner is satisfied with the preliminary budget, our design professionals produce a stamped set of documents for permitting.
- Estimating: Based on the design documents, competitive bids from our approved list of subcontractors and material suppliers are solicited. These bids are used to provide a “guaranteed price” for the project.